Saturday, April 6, 2013

Disney Space Mountain T-shirts Available for Two Weeks Only!

My Etsy shop has just gone live and here is the first item for sale! I created this shirt from my own photo of Space Mountain. Every time my son wears it people ask him where he got it. And they are always disappointed that they can't get one. Well, now you can! And for just a limited time too.

I'll be taking orders for these shirts until April 19th. That's only two weeks to order and then they are gone!

These shirts are 100% organic cotton and come in navy only. Adult and Youth sizes are available. Adult shirts are $20 and youth shirts are $17. There is a $6 shipping fee for the first shirt, the rest ship for free! Head on over to Etsy and order a couple. Remember, you only have 2 weeks before they go back in the vault!

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment