Thursday, May 23, 2013

Sitting With Grandmother Willow: Tarynne Wise


Today we have a guest in the cottage! 


Please meet Tarynne Wise of My Wise Designs. I first met Tarynne through Instagram. There's a terrific Disney community out there if you just look for it! Tarynne makes some fabulous Disney wallets from upcycled materials. Jimminy Cricket would be proud. You definitely need to check her out!



Disney by the numbers (with apologies to Harpers):
# of trips have you made? Ohh boy, I couldn't even guess! Way too many! One week I went 3 days!
Date of your next trip? Hopefully next weekend!
# of Resorts stayed in? I actually haven't stayed in any! We live about an hour away.
Usual # in your travel party? 2.. whether it be me and the boyfriend (who lucky for him had a pass when I met him!) or me and one of my nieces.
Pairs of mouse ears in your cottage? Just one that I got when I was little. 


Are you a WDW or Disneyland visitor? Disneyland!
How do you usually travel to Disney? In a car!
Do you have any tips for trips? Rest. Even if its for 5 minutes, it helps! Bring food some park food is so expensive and bring a refillable water bottle!
Do you have a favorite place to eat while in Disney? Lucky Fortune Cookery in California Adventure. The coconut curry is delicious!
What is your absolute DON'T MISS attraction? Space Mountain and Thunder Mountain.
Stage shows, yes or no? No.
Parades, yes or no? Sometimes!
Best Fast Pass to get: Space Mountain.
Favorite park: Disneyland
One piece of advice you'd give a novice about Disneyland: if you're going to go more than twice a year, a pass is a must!!

Tell us about your blog and Etsy shop.
My blog is where I post everything creative that I make! Mostly cards and Project Life. My Etsy shop is where I sell my goodies! I have cards and Disney Wallets.
How can we connect with you? 

     Instagram: tarynne419
     Etsy: mywisedesigns.etsy.com
     Blog: alltarynne.blogspot.com

Thanks so much to Tarynne for stopping by the cottage! And until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!


No comments:

Post a Comment