Saturday, December 13, 2014

The reality of our hectic life! And a Holiday pause...

So the reality of any blogger's life is NOT what you see on the screen. We all know that's true. You can be sure the the staged photos and projects you see here are not what the cottage looks like 90% of the time! And the end of this year has been particularly rough for us. Flu has descended upon us (5 of the 7 are struggling!), our nanny situation has been fluid for over month and the pressures of the holiday season abound!

I have been struggling to keep it all running on schedule, and still spend time with the family, but it is now evident that I need to just stop the madness, take care of the family in their sickness, and enjoy some quality Christmas time with them before it's over. And that's just what I plan to do. This will be my last post to the blog until January.

But do not despair! I still love the blog and will continue to keep it up once the new year is underway. We DO have a new nanny starting in January and I hope all this sickness will have run it's course by then. We all know that sometimes a family just needs some time to take a step back and regroup. I know my readers will understand. I sincerely hope you all have a very happy holiday season with your friends and family. Until then, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment