Thursday, March 19, 2015

Elastigirl Design Now in RedBubble Shop!

We are all about the Incredibles around here. We like to think we can relate to their family. You know, family squabbles that involve disappearing kids, running like mad around the house and reaching as far as you can to grab that last wiggly kid. If I could have one superpower, I might just choose being as flexible as Elastigirl! I've always had a soft spot for her, and I especially love her quote in the opening sequence of the Incredibles. They are filming a documentary and Elastigirl says, "Leave saving the world to the men? I don't think so." Preach it sister!

In honor of all the Helen Parr's out there (Elastigirl's secret identity), I have designed an Elastigirl T-shirt for you to wear on those days you need a little reminder of just how super you are. Wouldn't this be an awesome Mother's Day gift? (Hint, hint, Mr. Photos From The Parks.) And as always, if you'd rather find this design on mugs, tech cases, leggins or home decor, those products are there for you as well!

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment