Saturday, March 21, 2015

WALL-E Design Now Available In My RedBubble Shop!

I'm on a roll with new RedBubble designs this month! WALL-E is such a lovable little robot. If you've never seen this movie (which I would find highly suspect!) you must add it to your watch list immediately. The message is wonderful, and timely,  and I love it every time my kids choose this one. (And there's the added bonus of not making me weep!)

I've been fascinated by the eyes of my favorite Disney characters lately and this seems to be influencing my designs lately. WALL-E's eyes are the most expressive part about him and I cannot get enough. He's so curious and generous. And he makes others open their eyes to what is around them as well.

This design can be seen in my RedBubble shop on T-shirts, hoodies, mugs, bags and all sorts of other great products. Hop on over and take a look. There is something for everyone over there! And until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment