Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Time for a Reboot!

Hello Mousekateers! It's been a while since I've posted on the blog, but since it's February and that's when the blog was born, I thought we'd give it a facelift and a new life! Those of you who've been following for a while will know that I have used a cloud based file system called Copy to share files with you. Unfortunately, they are shuttering that section of their business. So in an effort to keep all my files available to you, I will be rerunning those posts with new active links so you can still get your hands on all that DIY goodness!

And intermittently I will be sharing about our Disney vacations this year and how you can take your best Disney vacation with me as your guide! As many of you know I am a certified Disney Travel Planner. I can plan and book your trip AT NO ADDITIONAL COST. Disney pays my commission, so when you book with me you get my expertise for free!

So expect some fun new ideas, so terrific oldies but goodies and some travel news, all in one easy to find place! Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment