Saturday, June 14, 2014

DIY Disney Coloring and Activity Book | Tinkerbell Treasures

Did you know that there are all sorts of Disney printables and activity sheets available at Disney Movie Rewards? And they are completely free! If you have a kid who likes to color, play games, or get creative (and really, who doesn't?), then you need to head on over there and sign up for an account. To find them, you need to look under the "Get Rewards" tab for rewards that are zero points. This is one of those things that never would have occurred to me if I didn't already have an account with them. We are part of the Disney Movie Club. Whenever you get a new Disney movie (and not just from the club) there is a code inside that earns you reward points. You can use it towards all sorts of things, not the least of which is other movies! But these awesome printable activities are free. No money or points needed. Simply click on them and download!

I was made up this cute, personalized coloring and activity book for one of the girls in our upcoming trip. This one is designed to keep us busy on the plane; it's full of mazes, dot-to-dots, coloring pages and matching games. ALL of the interior pages are from the Disney Rewards website. I even included a few blank pages for autographs or her own personal drawings. (I found the pen in the dollar bins at JoAnn's several months ago.)

I created this cover on my Silhouette. If you'd like to download it, you can find the silhouette file (compatible only with silhouette software) in my copy folder. I used glitter card stock for the background and the Mickey icon, and regular card stock for the rest. I incorporated this airplane shape with my own Mickey icon. I used the font Mickey's Merry Christmas for the title, and Pacifio for the personalization. To make sure this would stand up to several days of rough and tumble travel, I "laminated" the cover with clear packing tape. I simply laid it over the top in strips, overlapping it by about 1/4". And of course, I used my Zutter machine to bind it with a 1/2" spiral binding, but you could always bind it with three simple rings.

I hope you enjoy downloading free Disney printables from a new resource, and until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment