Saturday, June 7, 2014

DIY Disney Scrapbook Inspiration | Project Mouse & Walt Disney World

I have been working hard on getting some much needed scrapbooking done. It seems as though I am perpetually 18 months back in my scrapbooking. So be it; but the one rule I try to live by is to only have ONE Disney vacation to scrap at a time. It's too hard to remember all the different things between trips, especially since we tend to travel at the same time of the year! I am happy to report that I am finally to that point: only the 2013 pictures are in the hopper to be scrapped. These are pictures from our 2012 Fall Break Walt Disney World trip. I'll try not to overload you, dear reader, with too many layouts at once. We do play hard when we are at the Kingdom! These are just a few of the pages today. I'll post more another time.

As I have mentioned before, I am loving using these Project Mouse kits by Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs. For these pages I used Project Mouse Bundles 1, 2,4, plus the Days & Washi Tape Bundle, the Halloween Bundle, and the Fantasy Bundle. I also used the Stuffed with Fluff kit from Britt-ish Designs, and the Now Showing Mini Kit from Tickled Pink Studios.

This is also the first time I actually took the time to scan in any of the ephemera that we always pick up from our trips. It was fun to be able to use things like our key cards and the Cinderella's Royal Table photos in my layouts! I also snagged some images from the web to use. As long as you are not selling them, you can use them for your own purposes with no problems! Just be sure to check on resolution as they may not print very well. I hope these pages can provide you with some inspiration for your own scrapbook pages, or as a resource for some truly wonderful scrapbooking supplies. (And I just have to say, I've fallen in love with Sahlin Studios. I've used her vintage Christmas bundle and Reflection kits as well.)

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!







No comments:

Post a Comment