Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Frozen Fever Inspired Transition Knits

These last couple weeks we've been taking a look back at all my Frozen inspired knitting projects over the last year or so. I wanted to wrap it all up with this amazing hand knit set inspired by the Frozen Fever short. I shared with you all my Frozen Fever inspired poncho earlier this summer. It's a lighter weight poncho than I usually wear, but I am always looking for a little something as the seasons change that isn't overbearing. I really loved the way the poncho turned out, and I had SO MUCH yarn left over that I was able to make some fingerless mitts and a hat to complete the look! I am thrilled with the result! I used a bunch of odd balls of knit picks Palette fingering yarn that I had collected over the years. This was an incredibly economical project and the yarn looks great with this color work. And for me it was a great way to use up some of the stash yarn I've been collecting! If you are interested in the pattern collection or more detail on the project you can head over to my ravelry page and check them all out!

Now if there's a freak snow storm in the middle of summer I will be TOTALLY prepared. And if not, I really can't wait for fall! Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment