Tuesday, September 3, 2013

DIY Disney Vacation Fun - Instagram Hashtag


So I saw this idea on Pinterest (because what don't you see on Pinterest?) to make a sign sharing a custom hashtag at a wedding, and it dawned on me that we need a hashtag for our upcoming trip! We all use Instagram, even the older kids in the group, so I thought it would be cool to have a way to pull up all those photos at once.

I made this little collage and sent it to our party. By sending it to them in a message I was able to explain what it was all about. And of course, anticipation is half the fun, so it also gave me a way to pump up the excitement factor just a little bit.

A fun idea for you Instagrammers from the cottage! Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping track of my annual pass trips with a hashtag too! Makes so much sense

    ReplyDelete