Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Disney's Pete's Dragon Brazzle Dazzle Day T-shirt Released!


Another design is available starting today in my RedBubble shop! You are not going to want to miss this!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I love the Disney classics. My sister and I grew up watching the live action movies as well as the animated ones. And Pete's Dragon was one of our favorites. Case in point, our VCR cassette tape was so warped we had to get a new one. (This happened to us a lot!)

And being the Disney kids we were, we also grew up with the Main Street Electrical Parade. It was magical! Back then, Elliot's head moved and Pete rode on his neck. Some times you still see Pete. This effect was not so magical for my sister, however. When Elliot leaned his head in and blew smoke in my her face, she took off like Lightening McQueen! Thank heaven my dad shot his arm out to catch her in just the nick of time! Can you imagine chasing a kid through the dark during the night time parade? Me either. Oh the stories we have to tell!

So in honor of all our fabulous memories with Elliot the Dragon, may I present the Be Brazzle Dazzle T-shirt design! I absolutely adore it. It's currently available in all adult sizes and of course, all baby and kid sizes. And don't forget that it comes in an array of colors too - the cream is another favorite of mine. As always, stickers and cards are available with this image too.

I hope you enjoy this one as much as I do. Until next time, may all your days be Brazzle Dazzle Days!

No comments:

Post a Comment