Thursday, May 28, 2015

Don't Be Such A Guppy Design in RedBubble Shop

So I have to be honest, The Little Mermaid was never going to be my princess. I'm not sure what it is, but she just doesn't resonate with me the way Merida and Rapunzel do. Maybe Ariel was just too love-struck for my taste. Or maybe I just wasn't a love-struck teen when this movie premiered. Who knows?

Nevertheless, this little gem of a design is one of my favorites! It is, perhaps, Ariel's best advice. Ever. And sometimes, we just need a little reminder not to be so timid! It worked for Flounder, mostly.

As usual, you can find this design in my Redouble shop, on a myriad of products; I am especially in love with the baby and kid-sized shirts! I also think this one is rather well suited to the tech products as well. Who couldn't use a daily reminder to be braver?

Until next time, dear readers, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment