Tuesday, May 12, 2015

It's A Small World Subway Art Now Available from RedBubble!

I use the Timehop app and enjoy seeing the various pictures of my family through the year. I've been reminded as such, that it was two years ago that I put together our It's A Small World kids room! Wow! I made a really great poster of Subway Art Greetings but didn't know how to make it available to my readers. Until now!

I realized that RedBubble is the perfect platform to sell that work, and you can even put it on other products as well! Of course you can get the poster for as little as $13.00! But I will be looking at the iPhone cases and the studio pouches for my personal use! 

Be sure to check out all the great products available now, including some amazing scarves! Enjoy, and until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment