Saturday, May 30, 2015

Scrapbooking WDW | NEW Project Mouse Adventure Bundle Released!

Just yesterday my favorite scrapbook designers brittish designs and  sahlin studio released a new Project Mouse kit themed to Adventureland in Disney's Magic Kingdom! My regular readers will know how very excited I am to snap it up and add it to my ever growing collection of digital scrapbook supplies!

I think Disney scrappers will also be able to use parts of this kit for those Animal Kingdom layouts as well as some Animal Kingdom Lodge pictures! This one is definitely a keeper! And you don't have to be a digital scrapper to use the kit. It comes with print files if you want to print them and use them for your Project Life albums as well.

Be sure to stop by the sahlin studio blog and the brittish designs blog for inspiration and to grab the freebie that goes along with this kit! (There is a lot of scrolling through the post, but it's worth it!) And right now the whole kit and caboodle is on sale at The Lilypad! Up to 30% off!

I have no affiliation with Project Mouse, I just love this digital scrapbooking product and want to share all the Disney goodness with my readers. Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment