Saturday, August 17, 2013

Disney Fan Art T-shirts Now Available on Redbubble

It was bound to happen; I love to design T-shirts for the kids. I love to have family T-shirts while we are in Disney. And I've had a few (or more!) requests for them. We'll now you too can enjoy the T-shirts, and hoodies, and onesies designed by Merryweather's Cottage! I have these three designs currently in the Redbubble Shop and I certainly plan to add more. Note, these design can be printed on the front or the back of all these shirts. This is simply the way I see them in my mind's eye.

The top design is my Space Mountain silhouette. I adore this shirt and we wear ours all the time at the cottage. All shirts come in a variety of colors and fits, so if you like it with a navy (or green, or pink, or yellow...) background, go for it. I even have them available for the littlest tykes! Onesies and toddler shirts, short and long sleeve styles are all ready for your little Disney addict. I think we will be getting some hoodies soon, too.

The second design is a little more obscure, but if you grew up with Disney the way I did, I'll bet it rings a bell! (That's a little Pete's Dragon humor for you.) In Pete's Dragon, Lampy, the lighthouse keeper likes to frequent the Passamaquoddy Tavern. In fact, he does a whole song and dance rountine in there with Norah, his daughter. If you haven't seen the movie in a while I strongly recommend it. It's a Brazzle-Dazzle kind of film! And so is this fun T-shirt representing the local place. Can you tell we are a beer-drinking (and brewing!) family? Mr. Photos From The Parks will be adding this to his brewing attire.

And finally, we have the Roz T-shirt. I can't help it; I love Roz. I am certain I am channeling her some days with my kiddos! And her relationship with Mike Wazowski is priceless! Just a reminder that his design can be printed on a number of background colors, so if you're not in love with the yellow, change it up!

If there is something you've seen here that you'd like to see offered on Redbubble, speak up in the comments section below! I can't promise I'll have them immediately available, but if I can, I certainly will. And until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment