Tuesday, August 13, 2013

DIY Disney's Haunted Mansion Hitchhiking Ghost Crafts

I love vintage Disney, there's no denying it. So the Haunted Mansion is always a must do for me. And despite my disbelief, the Halloween and fall decor is already showing up in the craft stores! So I figure it's not too early to introduce a new product in my Etsy shop: Three Hitchhiking Ghosts PNG files.

What I love about these is that you can do just about anything you want with them - except sell them. You can create your own digital scrapbook pages, you could print them for your Project Life pages, you could print them and make cards, you can convert them to digital brushes, you could import them into your Silhouette software and make vinyl shapes, etched glass, gift tags, you name it! And you have plenty of time before Halloween is here to make your ideas a reality!

You will receive 4 digital files, each ghost separately and one image of all three of them together. I figure you just never know what you might need until you start crafting. These grim grinning ghosts are for personal use only, but please do share with us what you create with them! We love to see what our readers come up with. Tag us on Instagram (@MerryweathersCottage) or post here in the comments. Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I chose this post and your Hitchhiking Ghosts in Etsy as my "pick of the week" on my podcast Capturing Magic. The show will be out next Wednesday. You can find it at CapturingMagic.me
    LOVE your stuff!
    THANKS!
    Steph

    ReplyDelete