Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Fantasyland Brigade Products now Available on Redbubble

I am so excited to announce the release of this new Fantasyland Brigade RedBubble design! This design comes in adult and kid size t-shirts as well as throw pillows, tote bags, iPod & iPad cases and phone cases!! The tote bag would be perfect for all the necessary "ish" I wind up carrying to the parks.

Not only do I absolutely adore the design of this shirt, but it's a Tinkerbell Treasure for a surprise girls trip that is happening TODAY! Flora and I are taking some of our favorite girls to Walt Disney World this weekend to celebrate our birthdays! So if you happen to see us in these amazing t-shirts, make sure you stop us and say hello! We will be tearing it up in Fantasyland, among other things! Oh, and you can stalk my IG feed to live vicariously through us if you can't get away just now. And be sure you hop on over to RedBubble and check out all my other Disney related designs.

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment