Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Scrapbooking Disney | Project Mouse Frontier Bundle


So these layouts are NOT of Walt Disney World, I realize, but I did use an amazing new kit from Project Mouse and I wanted to share with you all how versatile it is!

We live in the Indianapolis area, and one of our favorite local treasure is the Eiteljorg Museum. If you ever have the opportunity to visit, I highly recommend it. They are very family friendly, as you can see, but they also have amazing displays of all things Native American and specifically items and artwork from the Southwest. We are lucky to have such a unique place in the midwest!

That said, it was hard for me to find scrapbooking elements that were not cartoony for the scrapbook. I was so excited when Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studios released this kit! I knew we would use it for our Walt Disney World pages - Doc is quite the sharpshooter at the Shootin' Arcade! But I also knew it would be well used for our Eiteljorg layouts as well.

You can get all the information on the new Project Mouse Frontier Bundle here. As my regular readers will know, I am a huge fan of Project Mouse!

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

1 comment:

  1. All of your tutorials are so adorable! I just can't seem to figure out how to make the cute little felt Merryweather hat though. Could you please email me the pattern you used? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete