Thursday, July 10, 2014

DIY Disney Scrapbook Inspiration | Project Mouse & Walt Disney World, Installment 2

Some of my favorite memories have been made in Walt Disney World. This vacation was no exception. And so while everyone is busy with summer plans and vacations I thought this would be a great time to showcase a few more Project Life style pages that I completed from our 2012 trip.

During this particular trip we had the pleasure of dining with an Imagineer! If you've never done this and you are a Disney Geek, I HIGHLY recommend it! We loved the experience! And there was a lot of swag that came with that experience. I scanned as much of it as possible for my pages. You can see a bit of that here.

 Kit information and links are at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!





I keep saying how much I love using the Project Mouse kits by Sahlin Studios and Britt-ish Designs, but it's the best product out there for my money. For these pages I used Project Mouse Bundles 1, 2, & 4, plus the Days & Washi Tape Bundle, the Halloween Bundle, and the Fantasy Bundle. I also used the Stuffed with Fluff kit from Britt-ish Designs, and the Now Showing Mini Kit from Tickled Pink Studios. Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment