Saturday, December 7, 2013

Scrapping Disney | Dumbo's Storybook Circus

I've been wanting to start a Project Life style scrapbook for a while now, and a new year seems like a great time to start.  I'm a digital scrapbooker, as most of you know, so I wanted some Disney specific cards and elements for scrapping our latest trip.  Brittney at britt-ish designs, and Sahlin Studio have a collaboration that is exactly what I was looking for! Their Project Mouse: FANTASY edition is really amazing. Not only is it themed for Storybook Circus, but also for everything else you can find in Fantasyland, old and new! All our favorites are represented: It's A Small World, Mad Hatter's Tea Cups, Peter Pan, even Be Our Guest! And the design is very modern and fresh.

I am really in love with how easy the product is to use and the layout went together in a snap! I think as I get more familiar with using the Project Life system, I will find it even faster than this one was. I hope so! Who knows, I might even find myself getting caught up on my scrapbooking in the near future! (Hey, a girl can dream.) For the template on this layout, I used the Digital Pocket Page Protector collection from Scrap Girls, another company I have loved for digital scrapbooking supplies. If you are a digital scrapper you really should check out all the Project Mouse products. I'm not getting paid to say so, I simply love the design!

Until next time, may all your days be filled with fairy dust!

No comments:

Post a Comment