Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sitting With Grandmother Willow | Hannah from Judy & Park

Judy & Park Bows
As part of our on-going series, Sitting with Grandmother Willow, I am happy to introduce Hannah, of Judy & Park, a beautiful Disney bow maker. This series of blog posts highlights artists and bloggers of all stripes with one thing in common: a passion for Disney! I hope you will enjoy getting to know Hannah as much as I have. And be sure to visit her shop for a host of unique Disney bows!


Disney by the numbers (with apologies to Harpers):

# of trips you have made: 30+
Date of first trip: Too young to remember. Maybe 1988
Date of next trip: Summer 2014 
# of Resorts stayed in: Disneyland resort multiple times. 
Usual # in your travel party: 2-4
Pairs of mouse ears in your cottage: 0! But a ton of disney bows. 

WDW or Disneyland (or other)? Disneyland. 

How do you usually travel to Disney? Sometimes road trip. Sometimes fly. 

Do you have any tips for trips? Don't overplan everything, have downtime, talk to people, make new friends. 

Do you have a favorite place to eat while in Disney? Blue bayou, it's always where we stop to make a reservation after riding our first ride (pirates of the Caribbean everytime)

What is your absolute DON'T MISS attraction? Pirates of the Caribbean, just the smell stirs up a sense of emotion. 

Stage shows, yes or no? Yes! It's a great time to rest those tired feet! While still having a great time. 

Parades, yes or no? I take advantage of parade crowds and jump on the popular rides while the main st is overcrowded. 

Best Fast Pass to get: Indiana jones and space mountain. 

Favorite park: Disneyland! I love the old storybook rides. 

One piece of advice you'd give a novice about WDW/DL: wear comfortable shoes, and try new things! 

How do you create extra magic for your family: I plan all of our vacations for my husband and I. I save the money and all he has to do is show up. I feel like I'm doing something special for him because he works so hard for us. I also like to secretly plan with his family, so he can see people he doesn't see regularly. 

How can we connect with you?
IG: @Judyandpark or @urfriendhannah

1 comment:

  1. All these DL folks just make my desire to go even stronger! Hoping 2014 will be the year!

    ReplyDelete